Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Psalm 3:4
To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah
Psalm 6:9
The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
Need I say any more?... the Word of God is my strength.
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
How to Find the Light When You Can’t See the Way Forward
-
There are some nights when the dark feels darker than it should — when the
worries come after everyone else is asleep, when you don’t know what to do
next,...
7 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment