Romans 13:7
Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
This morning as I sip my cinnamon pecan flavored coffee...mmmm I am am reading my morning blogs that i love. They let me have a peak into someone else's life .... I peak through her window,then get some great ideas from her decorating on a budget, and then some Valentine ideas from a wise women..... now this last one made me think....do i respect Him? even when I don't feel like it.
Lord, I need refining, help me.... thank you
How a Gentle Invitation to Let God’s Word Sustain You… Will Transform Your
Life
-
There are seasons when our hunger for God feels stronger than ever, but our
capacity to pursue Him feels impossible. We become weary, discouraged, and
rese...
5 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment