April 9 and 10th 2020
Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster for me. So many downs through out the day....... but it ended with a positive note. I don't really want to get into it.... I am just glad that its over.
Today is a new day. Showered and ready to focus on Easter and all that it mean to me. Thursday is when it all begins. Jesus washes the disciples feet..... ( I can't imaging how they felt ) Then sharing the first, what we call communion . I think I would have been very confused but yet honored that He was sharing the passover with me.
Well all I can say is this whole week has great meaning to me, and has since I was little. I didn't grow up with the easter bunny ( my mom would pretend to shoot them as we drove by the yard decorations ,lol) I grew up with knowing how amazing Christs death and resurrection was and how is is the reason why I call myself a Christ follower to this day.
When I say " He is risen"..... I whole heartedly say....... " He is risen INDEED!"
Blessings to you all,
Jenn
How to Pray When You’re Overwhelmed: 5 Ways to Find Peace (+ Free Pocket
Prayers)
-
I hear an analyst say this week that the question she is getting most these
days is, “Are we going to be okay?” Are we going to be okay next week,
next mo...
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment