April 7, 2020
Good Morning,
I don't have much to say today........ I think its ok to be quiet and just see how the day plays out. I know that we have a lot of time on our hands and we still can feel overwhelmed by all that we have to do....... ( I thought I had nothing to say ...lol ).... here I am miles away from home and feel like my ,list of stuff to do is swallowing me up.....what is my problem!!!!! This is a time of being still and I STILL make my self busy......Breath Jenn, Breath.....
Job 33:4 " The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life"
Breath on me Lord!!
Jenn
How to Invite Over Neighbors & Live the Art of Hospitality
-
Heaven begins at a table. I don’t think I really fully understood that
when Mrs. Vickie Martin carried a pan of steaming warm rolls out of her
oven, strai...
1 day ago

1 comments:
Stay safe and stay healthy❤️
Post a Comment