Tuesday, April 22, 2008

how's it going?

Well it is going pretty well.
My job has a lot to it more then I thought.
My first week was training on a computer ....many many hours... I thought my eyes were going to burst, and my brain was going to pop.

The the next week I was brought up front... we lets just say that I have a better appreciation for cashiers and for the service desks in retail..... I do understand why the walmart lady is grumpy, and won't say a word , or why the complain about there job. Now I am not a complainer.... and I will always give a smile and go out of my way to help ...and let me just say...people are not use to that.... they look at me very strangely .... it's ok.... but what has happened to the world that we live in....it has really opened my eyes to why people are the way they are.... first and for most they need Jesus!!!!.... there are so many lost people out in this world ... and maybe i was living in a bubble for so long that i didn't see it all.... Now my job is very difficult... and I do understand why people have quit this position ... but I am determined to make it work.

Well there you go.... I miss the blog world and my friends and family very much.... have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn...you are an amazing woman....I am proud of all that you do...love, corrie

Maureen said...

I agree- you are amazing. The love of Jesus that shines through that gorgeous smile of yours will surely be like water in a hot and dry desert to the people who come to you for help. Go Jenn! Love and prayers~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin