Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Womens Day book




FOR TODAY- May 11th, 2009


Outside my window...Is a yard of dandelions waiting to be picked and put in a vase

I am thinking...The house is quiet and peaceful, I hope my the children rest well

I am thankful for... My husband who let me sleep in today

From the learning rooms...Many little and Big things need to be finished before the end of June... Hoping to put a very large dent in the book this week.

From the kitchen... My dishes need to be done... should have done then last night

I am wearing... Blue sweater, Jeans and wool socks... it was cold this morning

I am creating... a color theme for my kitchen... for a some day painting  project

I am going...To worship practice tonight, Wednesday to Marriage class

I am reading...Still plugging away on Sense and Sensibility, and continuing to read through the bible

I am hoping...Clean up my room this week... it has become the catch all

I am hearing...nothing

Around the house...homemade mothers day cards, homeschooling catalog open , Bord game that want to be played

One of my favorite things...Coffee in the morning

A few plans for the rest of the week: Clean Bedroom, Mop floor ... and buy plants  for garden

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
mom

Share Your Day book here

1 comments:

Simply Stork said...

what a wonderful husband to let you sleep in :o)

how cool is that :o)

~simply

Blog Widget by LinkWithin