Sunday, May 3, 2009

My 20 Favorites

20 Of My Favorite Things

1. Color- Denim blue

2. Dessert-Cheese cake
3. Smell-Clorox
4. Flower-Lilacs 
5. Animal-horse
6. Month- November
7. Beverage-Ice Coffee
8. Pair of shoes-My Pink Flip flops
9. Snack- salsa and creamcheese  and tortilla chips
10. Song-Sing , sing, sing - United Live
11. Book-Sense and Sensibility
12. Fruit-Purple Grapes
13. Hairstyle-Layered long
14. Piece of clothing-denim skirt 
15. Store to clothes shop-Yard sale deals
16. Season-Autumn
17. Hobby-sewing , when I can
18. Thing to collect-tea cups
19. Movie-Pride and pedjudice
20. Restaurant-Tory Tavern


This came from The Simple Women
Take a look and share yours.

1 comments:

Maureen said...

There are things on here I didn't know.... like your fav restaurant, and smell~
i think my fav smell is fresh cut grass..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin