Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13th, Outside Wednesday


This picture is a random pic of the kids so eager to play in our pool even if it is only 60 degrees outside....brrrrr
This is the lily of the valley ... one of my grandmother's favorite flowers....I planted it for her.
I have strawberry plants growing in my garden... this the third year... hopefully the bunnies will leave them alone this year.
And finally , Evening Primrose..... this was Mother's day gift to me 2 years ago... it like the early spring.... it was more full with flowers about a week ago....  thank you for looking at my world that surrounds me and my house.....I am looking forward to see more  of everyone Else's outside Wednesday pics take a look over here

10 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Don't you wish we would have had those pools when we were kids?

Btw, your link on Mr. Linky took me to your blue monday post instead of outdoor wednesday.

Kathy said...

Kids don't seem to feel the cold when having so much fun lol, you have a wonderful array of flowers and your sunset header photo is stunning :-), happy OW, Kathy.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Jennifer! I miss the days when my kidspulled out the pool to play in! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

Still Learning said...

I know what you mean about the pool. Ours is about 72 degrees and they swim in it like it was bath water. Too cold for me!! Loved the pictures of your flowers. I love Lily of the Valley. Smells so good.

Jennifer

the wild raspberry said...

i love evening primrose but it is always persnickity for me. great job keeping yours alive.
we are homeschoolers too!!!
it is such a blessing.
have a wonderful day.
chasity

Mary Bergfeld said...

It looks like they are having a really good time. Thanks for sharing those good times with us.

Sue said...

Hi Jennifer,
Loved the picture of the kids in the pool, I know they are in for a fin summer!! I also enjoyed you flowers and thank you for sharing.
Sue

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Great pics. Looks like the kids are having fun.

Blondie's Journal said...

Jenn,

Your kids are so cute! I remember having a pool like that when I was young!!

Your plants are pretty! I love lily of the valley and have it growing wild!!

Hope to see you again on Outdoor Wednesday!! :-D

xoxo
Jane

sunnymama said...

Great pictures! Your pool looks absolutely awesome, even if it is cold :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin