Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple womens daybook



FOR TODAY May 18th, 2009
Outside my window...are lilac blowing in the breeze


I am thinking... That I hope Tom and I have good and Godly wisdom to give to those that we care about

I am thankful for...My church and the Pastors

From the learning rooms...Saxon Math and Rod and Staff  Math

From the kitchen... Dish washer is running and bread and bagels will be made for the family to enjoy

I am wearing...sweatshirt  and running pants ( no I don't run)

I am creating...a clean bedroom ( I hope)

I am going...to Worship practice tonight

I am reading...the Bible

I am hoping...the children will obey

I am hearing...giggling when school should be done

Around the house... are piles of things that need my attention

One of my favorite things... Tea and great conversation... which i had yesterday.. thanks Maureen

A few plans for the rest of the week: Completed a full of school, clean the pool, invite kids to swim, mop the floor clean the laundry room

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Isaiah 40:8

 8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, 
       but the word of our God stands forever."


Please come and visit others over at the Simple womens day book. Thank you for stopping by.

1 comments:

Maureen said...

I can see my lilacs from where I sit here typing...and they make me smile. I'm not a big flower kind of person--but lilacs are a real pleasure for me. I can smell the bread baking from here~ xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin