Thursday, April 2, 2020

Clear my mind

April 2, 2020

This morning I woke up feeling the need to have a goal, a purpose , a focus on what the day will bring. Its hard to think this way from day to day when your social distancing ( staying home ) but I need to stay focused.

Three things for today :

Do some yard work. I know this doesn't seem to be inspiring or anything. But I will tell you its like cleaning the house... it feels so good when its done. So weed wacking and trimming bushes will happen this morning before the NM heat.

Secondly : I need to get some sewing done. I enjoy this and its part of my creative outlet. I have some facemask  orders to fill while I stock up on masks to give to friends and family.  During this time of the Covid I want to help anyone I can while still distancing myself.

Lastly, I need go for a walk. It helps me clear my mind , slow down my thinking ( I can't stop that )
and keep my heart pumping. Proverbs 17:22 says "A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing....." So my goal for today is to have a happy heart.

I hope and pray that you also can have a happy heart and joyful mind during this time of life. ( I know its hard) Today is a new day!!!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin