Friday, April 3, 2020

I can't focus

April 3, 2020

Boy today I am distracted!!! I am really having a hard time focusing and not OVER THINKING.

Had great conversation with my sisters and my daughters via FaceTime . I feel hopeful but I need to focus on my sewing!!!

Ok , Breath Jenn........ the scripture says to " Be Still and know that I am God.........." Psalms 46:10
I will say that I have a real hard time sitting still. I think I need to be still in my mind.......focus on one thing at a time...... GAHHHHH this is hard today.

Here is to today everyone........ have some tea and focus .

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Sooo funny, I’m drinking a mug of hot tea while reading your blog and you tell me to have some tea!😳😃💕 ☕️
I catch myself over thinking too....I’m reminded right now of the scripture where we’re told not to fret about tomorrow, during today. I’m trying so hard to be obedient ❤️

Blog Widget by LinkWithin