Friday, April 10, 2020

INDEED

April 9 and 10th 2020

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster for me. So many downs through out the day....... but it ended with a positive note. I don't really want to get into it.... I am just glad that its over.

Today is a new day. Showered and ready to focus on Easter and all that it mean to me. Thursday is when it all begins. Jesus washes the disciples feet..... ( I can't imaging how they felt ) Then sharing the first, what we call communion . I think I would have been very confused but yet honored that He was sharing the passover with me.

Well all I can say is this whole week has great meaning to me, and has since I was little. I didn't grow up with the easter bunny ( my mom would pretend to shoot them as we drove by the yard decorations ,lol) I grew up with knowing how amazing Christs death and resurrection was and how is is the reason why I call myself a Christ follower to this day.

When I say " He is risen"..... I whole heartedly say....... " He is risen INDEED!"


Blessings to you all,

Jenn


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin