Sunday, April 5, 2020

Wet Lands

April 5, 2020

Happy Sabbath , It's Palm Sunday. I remember as a child my sisters and I would grab reeds from a wet land area ( I think we lived in Colonie ) and with the neighborhood friends we would pretend to lay down the reeds on the ground for the donkey that Jesus would come riding on. It seemed so magical as a child to do this.
 I can't imaging how it felt for the people of Jerusalem to see this man who was riding a young donkey ( just like the scriptures for told) with the hopes that he would come to rule and save them all from the oppression of the Romans. How exciting!!!! I mean he was going to save us !!! ( yes I am using a lot of !!!!!!)

What the people thought is not what God had in mind. Isn't that true to this day . We think God is going to do what WE think He is going to do....... ( we are a small minded people) He has a plan BIGGER then what we know.... ( He alway does)....... So today I rejoiced in the Lord always and again I say rejoice Philippians 4:4

I will worship him with my whole heart!

Blessings, Jenn

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin