Wednesday, April 8, 2020

WOW

April 8, 2020

Here is New Mexico its 3:58pm........New York is 5:58pm ( I am from NY) all that to be said......WOW!! WHAT A DAY!!

Grocery shopping.
Picking up perscription ( for my FIL).
Went to pick up cloth from Joann fabric (the NM governor closed all the fabric stores).
Went home washed all the groceries ....... Yes...... I washed ALL the groceries.
Went to the postoffice to mail out all the wonderful masks.


THEN........... my debt card wouldn't work!!!......... so had a very.......... long........... phone call........ with the bank  to CORRECT the issue.

So now I am finally sitting down to say........ WOW, what a day!!!!!

As the old song says " The joy of the Lord is my strength " ( I can picture my mother singing this )

So I seek after Joy!!

Jenn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin