I love old books....even if I don't read them... the hard cover of some of the older books are beautiful... to me it is art.
So yesterday I displayed some older books in my kitchen/school room.
I also put a little basket with a rose on it.... and then draped my mothers stitching craft she did... I would love to frame it some day.
I am trying to display things that i love in my house. My dinning room/ sewing room needs help... so today i will work on that a bit.
If I can get Sona's camera I will post them.
How to Find the Light When You Can’t See the Way Forward
-
There are some nights when the dark feels darker than it should — when the
worries come after everyone else is asleep, when you don’t know what to do
next,...
12 hours ago





1 comments:
It's a real boost to the mental state when you can surround yourself with things that make you smile! I love old books, too!
Post a Comment