Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Outdoor wednesday June 17, 2009

Today was a wonderful day at the park with friends..... for the kids and us mom's.
The older kids played a game of frisbee and the little ones were playing there version of wiffle ball.
And lucky for me .... and friend of mine brought her camera.... and loves to take pictures... thanks Becky!!!
I have to say I love this picture of Christopher.... boy is he growing up.... yes yes i know they do.


Come and visit the other Outdoor Wednesday blogs over here

4 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Jenn! I got your link up for you! Looks like a wonderful day... the kids grow up way too fast! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

stefanie said...

what a great day!!!!!

dee said...

Jenn, I see your Mom so much in that picture of you. Had fun today too :)

Maureen said...

I always enjoy the times we get to hang out...though few and far between, and never long enough. Park days are fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin