Monday, June 15, 2009

The simple womens daybook

FOR TODAY.... June 15th , 2009
Outside my window...flower pedels on the ground from our very fragrent trees


I am thinking...what do i feel like crying?

I am thankful for...my home, my children , my church and my husband

From the learning rooms...PASS test started and math and grammar continued

From the kitchen...Pork chops and not sure what else

I am wearing...my black running pants , and light pink shirt

I am creating...a plan to paint the other walls in my house

I am going...to the bank

I am reading...Starting .. The Eagle of the Ninth

I am hoping...my knee will stop hurting

I am hearing...the fan in my window, the kids talking and a spoon scrapeing the side of a ceral bowl

Around the house...the same old stuff that needs picking up

One of my favorite things...is a brownie sundea.... yeah it's 9 am.. but it sounds good

A few plans for the rest of the week:.... finish testing

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

If you would like to participate with this wonderful day book take a look over here

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Go ahead and have a good cry--great for stress relief. And if you need a shoulder to cry on...I'm just a phone call or a 5 min. drive away...Love you all~

Grandmother Wren said...

Hi Jenn,

I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find and visit one another while Peggy is on vacation.

Please stop by on Mondays to add your link – I’d love to see your Daybook there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin