Monday, June 8, 2009

The simple womens daybook

FOR TODAY....... June 8th


Outside my window...A flowering tree that is humming with bee's

I am thinking...how I can bless my Husband

I am thankful for...for a man that wants to make our marriage wonderful

From the learning rooms...pushing through math and grammar

From the kitchen...Bread just out of the oven, and Macaroni salad for dinner

I am wearing...Barefoot, Jeans and a wild pink shirt

I am creating...not sure... a mess in the kitchen...lol

I am going...to worship practice tonight

I am reading...finishing the God King with the kids

I am hoping...To reach my running goal

I am hearing...hammers hitting nails, board being moved, kids flying there kites and my music

Around the house...toys on the floor and laundry on the couch that needs to be folded

One of my favorite things...Hmemade ice tea...ahhhh

A few plans for the rest of the week: To finish my running goal for the week and looking forward to weeding the garden.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Please come visit The simple womens day book over here

1 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the picture! I love reading your daybook entries!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin